Wednesday, February 01, 2006

E.n.D Productions brings you...the BUMP!

Yup, welcome to my first blog. My first webpage even. Created for entirely selfish reasons mainly to do with not having to e-mail photos around of the imminent arrival of our Bump.

Inspired by a good friend who is having triplets and has created a really flash blog, I am a little overwhelmed at this - therefore will call this an ongoing under construction project.

Photos, details and further information will be posted as details - such as the baby, emerges...

Sweepstake:
Boy / girl
Date / time
Hair / Baldy
Weight

Winner gets to change a nappy.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Mate

Welcome to the fold - join us, joooiiinnnn uusssssss.

Will keep a watching eye on the news from your end. I hope you kept a record of my entry as I really want to win that nappy change!

love to ya both
Trev

10:08 pm  
Blogger Stella B. said...

hey guys...this is all really exceptional and exciting! And to think that via this very Blog we will be witnessing the arrival of the List-Macbrayne next generation! Good on ya! Best of luck also for yer new post there Dougal!

I will send my regards to the new arrival from Chile! At least I'll be in the right part of the world! Love to you both. Stella B. (olive oil & moussaka).

8:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Libby

Ok so my money's on
7lb 3oz
girl
28 Feb
09.30am
baldy

As I haven't seen you since high school, have no idea when your due date actually is, and have never met your husband I'm pulling this from somewhere dark and stormy ...

Love always Anna XX

7:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I predict the wee whopper will arrive painlessly via a very accommodating stork.
When he (yes- a boy of course!) arrives it will be at the very relaxing time of 1130am after a leisurely brekkie of your choice, on the 19 Feb.
Since you will have already filled out you Application for Baby form, you will get the requested:
Ginger / brownish hair - a head of hair.
A perfect size 8 (American sizing darling!)
Be called Maddox - sorry I had to say it-again. (and if you re not using it for yourself I bags it for my next addition :-)).
Lots of love to you all.
bronstar

10:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dug, you really do have far too much spare time on your hands lad..
Hang on i'm doing the sweepstake so what does that mean!?
Anyway methinks the little tacker will be a boy, a fat bastard like his Pa, have as much hair as Homer Simpson and will pop out when he bloody feels like it...
(damn - no nappy duties for me then...)

11:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Libby/Dougal/Bump...

Woah, great photos, how 'bout that puku then!

[Read aloud in Homer Simpson voice]: OK, so I've consulted with the Beer Gods, and I'm saying 29th Feb! Hey wait-da-minute Marge.......I just looked on my calendar and there IS no 29th Feb! What! Who removed it? C'mon - WHO?! Why, I'll......!

[Now back to Chantel voice]: OK then me mateys, the calendar can have it's way, so me next guess is 24 Feb. Arrival time: 7.35pm - me matey Dougal will have scored free last minute corporate box tickets, will have settled into his seat and will have just cracked into his beer, the Hurricanes just about to kick off to play the Cats in the Super 14, when the phone will ring - it's Libby, in a taxi, en route to the hospital! Weight: 7.2 pounds. It'll be born in the back of a taxi in the hospital car park, and it'll be a BOY. And, Dougal - a word in ye ear - if the baby appears to smell funny, if I were you I'd seriously consider asking Uncle Stinky to come forward with a DNA test!

All the very best to you both, hope it goes well and look forward to meeting the little whipper-snapper!

Chantel x

9:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Aussies think the bump will jump and make its appearance on sunday 19 February 3.30pm. He will be a hirsute little bugger weighing in at 7 lb 15 oz
Hey Dug if we're right we will need a paid flight so we can change the nappy.

Best wishes to the three of you !!!

5:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home