Granny Ro turns 60
Ronan, Frank, Iris (and Oscar's hiding) making their own fun
Wow. No wonder Frank has been sleeping so soundly - we're all still recovering from a fantastic Easter of celebrating with Mum, family and friends in Tauranga. Granny Ro turned 60 and it was night after night of partying and catching up with everyone. Of course, Frank was in his element (even though he's got a nasty cough and cold). Cuddles galore, so many presents you'd have thought it was his birthday, second cousins to play with, and all his grandparents. Good times indeed.
Unfortunately, we didn't really get any good photos so maybe someone will forward some on and we'll update the post...
NEWS FLASH: Frank is now a toddler! He took 12 steps on Sunday and is now venturing all over the house, hands in the air and a big smile on his face. He's actually surprisingly steady. Go Frankie!


5 Comments:
It was a great weekend - thank you and terrific news about our clever grandson walking so well. Wonderful news.
We have some excellent photos and will send them to you!
Love to all
We had a fantastic time too. There are some pics up on our blog - www.jsicampbell.blogspot.com (shameless plug, I know). Libby, next time we catch up, you can choose any you want me to forward.
What a party life you lead, you kiwis you....
Congrats to Frank on the walking thing. Dougal/Libby - I'm coming over to NZ from 20th April - 5th May (sans kids and wife - party!). Will be in Whangarei 20th-29th then in Tauranga till I leave. May try to do a quick road trip to Wellington so would be great to catch up.
What's the bet my three start walking while I'm gone?
Trev - poor Breda if they do!
Fingers crossed we get to see you (know a visit to NZ is always a hectic time for you).
Sarah - awesome photos!
G'Marg - would love to see the photos when you get a chance...
Libby
Hi guys
Sounds like you all had a fantastic time. Wish I could've been there! I love your blog. What a character Frank is! And a huge congrats on the sequel. You're sure going to be kept busy!
lots of love
cuzzy e
Post a Comment
<< Home