New and improved Blog and Top Tips
As you probably picked up from the first post, I am kind of new to this...have now therefore sorted out the small technical hitch which prevented people from posting comments. So now feel free to share your thoughts, or place your bets for the sweepstake.
The Tipster says:
Best bets are that the baby will arrive sometime between the 20th and 23rd February. Our ante-natal group has gone 2-1 in favour of the blue team to date, with the weight of opinion favouring the blues for our star player too. We both have a tinge of ginge, so an outside bet may favour a red head, while the weight is open to guess, but probably somewhere between 6 - 10 pounds (Libby hopes on the lower side I think...)
The Tipster says:
Best bets are that the baby will arrive sometime between the 20th and 23rd February. Our ante-natal group has gone 2-1 in favour of the blue team to date, with the weight of opinion favouring the blues for our star player too. We both have a tinge of ginge, so an outside bet may favour a red head, while the weight is open to guess, but probably somewhere between 6 - 10 pounds (Libby hopes on the lower side I think...)

5 Comments:
I say 21 February, girl, 8 pounds, 5 ounces with lots of dark hair!
You guys are GEEKS. Lovely, funny, generous… but GEEKS none the less!!! While it think it is a great idea, sensible and the best possible way to spread news and pics, I still think you need to know (and embrace the fact) that blogging the birth of your first child is certifiable GEEK behaviour. Who knows what sex/weight it will be.. but I’ll put a tenner on the wee blighter coming out with hornrimmed glasses and square eyes… te he.
My bet - 11 Feb (cause that's the best Aquarian date), 6 pound 5 ounce, light brown curly hair, girl.
Geeks nontheless, this is cool...
Sex: boy for sure
Weight: nicely 7lbs 10 oz (Biss, bigger IS better - or so they say, for birthing. Force of gravity and all!
Hair: brown and curly!
Date: 21 Feb early morning
What the hell is a Blogger? I know, I know, if all else fails read the bleedin instructions.....
Ok - 24th at 1700 UK time. I'm thinking, Girl. 6lb/11oz. Lots of lucious hair (hopefully for her sake - no sidies!)
Libby - if I win I will graciously donate the prize to Jane. She'll love it.
All the best chica xxxx
Post a Comment
<< Home