
Who's a cheeky monkey?
"You're not the Boss, I'm the Boss."

Arf hangs out with his buddy,Zoe.

The Cake. Monkey theme, incase you hadn't guessed...

Arf and Dad survey the scene.

Sugar hits the kids. Beer hits the dads?

Frankstar checking in on Arf.

Iris.

Speaking of monkeys... Frank pulls Mum and Dad around by their tails.

Sweeney, Emma and Frank chill out.

Follow the leader.

Isla, at going on four, was the oldest child at the party (with some competition from Brett!) and kept them all busy and entertained. Thanks, Isla!

Phoebe - maybe she snuck off with the rest of the cake!

I shouldn't be cheeky and point out a couple of monkey faces but...

Party goers galore.

Warming up for Jane's 40th this weekend.
Tony's in training - The Stayers!
Dear Everybody,
I am one! I had a good birthday. I had a party. It was a monkey party. I had fun. I ate cake. I played with my friends and I got lots of cuddles. I liked my birthday. I want another one.
Thank you for coming and playing with me. Thank you for the party. Thank you for the cards and presents and lamingtons.
Love Arthur xxx
3 Comments:
Dear Arf
Since that all went so well and you enjoyed your party so much, you can have another one next year!
I wonder if you will still be a cheeky monkey when you are TWO?
Hope everyone has recovered from birthday bash excesses (sugar,beer,food,fun,frivolity).
Lots of love xxxx
Dear Arfa-larfa
We other monkeys all had a good time too! We loved our long tails and the banana lollies and the beer and the pizza and the lamingtons and the birthday cake and everything! Great photos to tell the story.
Lots of love xxx
Thanks for the thank you card Arf, and the photo - in which you do look like a rather cheeky monkey. I'm pleased you like your t-shirt. Hopefully the weather will improve soon and we can all go to Oriental Parade for an icecream. I'll call your Mum and arrange a play date.
x
Erina
Post a Comment
<< Home