Handy Hints from Libby

Haha, this has been fun... I've had quite a few people email me rather than post a guess and asking some crafty questions which I guess it's only fair others of you get to find out about too.
1) Cravings : apples. I have even felt the urge to steal them off small children and eat them at 3am. Sweet fruit. Oh, and lolly cake at the start of the pregnancy. And ice cream. I've gone off mushrooms and spinach.
2) Minor heart burn sometimes(it's supposed to indicate a hairy baby)
3) Shape: round and straight out the front (me that is). The mid wife called me 'compact' - haha. She also told me the baby is now engaged (so head down low, ready to go). Photo was take a couple of weeks ago, so am a bit bigger now!
Helpful? Keep the bets coming...
So far only 5/16 are saying a girl and 2 vote for hair...Don't forget to read the other comments further on in the blog and VOTE!!!
Thanks for all the well wishes.

2 Comments:
Hey ho guys & girls
Lookin' good here unca doug. You folks must be getting near and the pitter-patter of tiny feet growing closer.
Had a rethink on my estimates (sent in earlier in a sealed envolope)- sticking with my times, dates etc but now reckon the sex will be Viking. Suggest Libby watches out for the horned helmet on delivery.
Cheer & beers mate(s)
Scott & I did scissors, paper, rock & decided boy boy boy! Hairy definitely, I'm thinking "my big fat greek wedding"... I will have to conjure up a numerology chart and get back to you on date / time but I'm thinking 1st March, in the early am...!
Wishing you all well xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home