Alas, given my financial status, they will all have to share the one, small, box - just as soon as I've finished eating my breakfast from it.
Plan is still for mid Oct - end Nov. If Breda can't fly and/or any of the kids have problems I will still come over and probably bring one (1) child with me. Enny, menny, minny, mo...
Great to see wee Frank, although he is looking a lot bigger since we last checked out blog! Good to hear that you are getting out and about as the weather has been so yucky for you down there. Alex still isn't really crawling just sitting and moving on his bum! Can't believe where the time is going 1st birthday in a couple of weeks. We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Take Care
WOW! Frank has certainly grown heaps since I last checked out the site. I love the cardboard box photo. Samuel loved the huggies box too at around the same age, especially when Ayron's giving Samuel a rollercoaster ride experience.
We're all well. Samuel is great he's nearly 2 1/2 years acts older for his age. He's mastered his numbers to 10, sings nursery tunes and lots of other things that amazes us how much he knows. I'm due for another child mid Jan 2007. Not doing so well. Had lots of morning sickness, not eating as much and lost a bit of weight. Hope to be back feeling a lot better in second tri-semester!
Lots of love to you all. Always great to see how you all are doing, keep up the site.
Cheers for the comments - it's great to hear from you. Frank is four and a half months and I'm already freaking out at how fast he's growing up (let alone hearing that Alex is almost one and Samuel's 2 1/2!!! Congrats on the 2nd pregnancy, Ali!) Am off to a talk on solids today - he's definitely interested in what we're eating these days. Am having trouble updating the blog today...
What a happy wee boy - he does look so cute in the cardboard box and in his swimming costume! No changing him poolside mind you! Weather here disgusting today -hope it is better in Wellington Love to you all
8 Comments:
Hurrah for cardboard boxes that magically transform into spaceships, and planes, and forts, and trains and...!
Finally, a toy that I can afford to buy my children...
One each or will they have to share???
Any more news on your trip down this way?
Alas, given my financial status, they will all have to share the one, small, box - just as soon as I've finished eating my breakfast from it.
Plan is still for mid Oct - end Nov. If Breda can't fly and/or any of the kids have problems I will still come over and probably bring one (1) child with me. Enny, menny, minny, mo...
Great to see wee Frank, although he is looking a lot bigger since we last checked out blog! Good to hear that you are getting out and about as the weather has been so yucky for you down there.
Alex still isn't really crawling just sitting and moving on his bum! Can't believe where the time is going 1st birthday in a couple of weeks.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Take Care
Lots of Love from us
Cardboard boxes are brilliant and formula tins with a peg inside to rattle!
WOW! Frank has certainly grown heaps since I last checked out the site. I love the cardboard box photo. Samuel loved the huggies box too at around the same age, especially when Ayron's giving Samuel a rollercoaster ride experience.
We're all well. Samuel is great he's nearly 2 1/2 years acts older for his age. He's mastered his numbers to 10, sings nursery tunes and lots of other things that amazes us how much he knows. I'm due for another child mid Jan 2007. Not doing so well. Had lots of morning sickness, not eating as much and lost a bit of weight. Hope to be back feeling a lot better in second tri-semester!
Lots of love to you all.
Always great to see how you all are doing, keep up the site.
Cheers for the comments - it's great to hear from you.
Frank is four and a half months and I'm already freaking out at how fast he's growing up (let alone hearing that Alex is almost one and Samuel's 2 1/2!!! Congrats on the 2nd pregnancy, Ali!)
Am off to a talk on solids today - he's definitely interested in what we're eating these days.
Am having trouble updating the blog today...
What a happy wee boy - he does look so cute in the cardboard box and in his swimming costume! No changing him poolside mind you!
Weather here disgusting today -hope it is better in Wellington
Love to you all
Post a Comment
<< Home