Caption Competition
Hopefully there is still more than two loyal people out there checking in on young Frankie Knuckles progress! Today is his 8 weekth birthday, so very exciting and we thought that we would mark it with a caption competition!
PLACE YOUR CAPTIONS! Choose any of the attached 4 pictures to add a caption to!!

Xxxx xxx xxx!!
Zzzzzz zzzzzz!!!!
Haaaaaa Haaaaa.....
First prize is a go in his super battery powered 6 tune, 6 speed, 6 animal noise rocker!
We'll even throw in a free bottle of formula!
ps. him Mum wants me to add he is all well, but growing up all too fast, already having a couple of his girlfriends over on Saturday night! (chaperoned of course...)



9 Comments:
Caption Competition:
xxx Aw, Dad - you're embarrassing me!
yyy This is what they want to see - me being my cute self.
zzz All these photo calls for my insatiable public are so exhausting...
ha ha This one's just there to rile the rugby fans!
Well done, Granny Ro!
xxx We'll take on all comers!
yy If i look sweet they might let me stay up longer.
zzz Best ppace for a rest ever.
Go the All Blacks - Yeah Right!
Caption no.1: This evil looking face belongs to my Dad!
2. Marg's favourite, sweet and innocent.
3.I need all the sleep Ican get - best on top of Mum!
4.No need to say who I am backing this year in the footie!
xxx: "if i could get up & run away from this freek right now I would"
yyy: "with this staunch fist no-one's ever gunna wanna take me on, but with this cute smile, all the girlies will hehe"
zzz: " and mummy thinks she has a double chin going on haha"
Haha: " all my whanau and their friends think I'm going to be a rugby player but I'm going to be a ballet dancer hehe
Caption Comp.
"Hey Mum and Dad! When do I get to grow my own face stipes?"
Love ya.
bronstar.
Damit - I can only think of captions that I really shouldn't be putting here. I have tried and tried but my brain will not engage PG mode. Sorry.
But really I only dropped in to say that we got the pressies - thank you so much. I have read the book a couple of times already but the kids seem a bit slow on the uptake - slackers.
Seem to be on for October/November so make sure you've got a gap to go for a beer.
Cheers
Trev
Gosh little man how you have grown!
Caption Comp
xxx Dad's trying to look all tough but he turns to mush with me around
yy If I keep looking soo cute maybe I can stay up!
zzzz Don't they know all these pic's are sooo exhausting
Who says rugby's a man's game football all the way!
Keep the pic's coming great to see the wee man, yes they grow so fast Alexander is now 10kg's and getting very tall no sign of crawling yet but that's all good so easy when you leave the room to know that they will be there when you return. It's quite scary with the 1st Birthday looming in a couple of months, treasure the months!
Take Care, hope to see you all soon.
Lots of Love from us all
Kendra, Gav & Alexander xx
xxx Uh-Oh! It's happened again, Dad's wearing his favourite pair of underpants on his head again.
yyy ...and Hey Presto! I simply turn my dirty nappy into a soft cuddly toy! (don't try this at home, kids).
zzz ...one sheep, two...ZZZZZZZ...
ARSENAL:
A-a
R-really
S-sensitive
E-enchanting
N-new
A-age
L-lil boy!
Post a Comment
<< Home