Sunday, May 21, 2006

Playing with Gus the Guppy

Gardening with Grand Marg and Pappy


Hanging out with Great Grandma Nance

Bathtime with Dad

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, sorry to hear Libby's been in hospital. Hope you are back to full
health soon. Gosh, Frank is a very handsome young lad. You must be so
proud. Keep those photos coming, Glenis & Murray

8:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,fine Frankie: Gear up for some more doting rellies this weekend! Aunty Emily and I are SO looking forward to plenty of kisses, cuddles, chuckles and chats. Can't wait! I expect you'll groan when you see me pointing my camera yet again... Love to you and your Mum and Dad. xxx

5:35 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Guys

Good photos - smart looking lad you've got there.

A GOLF BALL SIZED lump!! Bloody hell. I hope you kept it to show visitors.

Hope you're all mended now Libby and Dougal is spoiling you with flowers and such like...

Cheers

7:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Trev. Not as traumatic as what Breda's been through and we only have one baby to keep happy (not THREE!!!!) It certainly keeps things in perspective for me.

Do you mind if we put a link to your blog? It's such an amazing one and your three are so cute!

2:59 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Libby

I'm honnored that you think my blog's worth linking too. Seems only fair since I stole a bit of yours a while back...

Will add a link to you as well if that's ok - I know my family would like to see it.

Any updates on this book thing I heard about...?

7:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's Trev's blog address (one day I'll manage to figure out how to edit the actual link thingymagingy on the home page):
www.trevorandbreda.blogspot.com
Thanks T, B, Woody and The Triplets!

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home