Sweepstake Time!
Hanging out with Mark. Frank cried when he left.
Yep. Six weeks to go so time to place your bets, ladies and gents. We want to know:
a) what date the baby will arrive
b) whether to expect a boy or a girl
c) the weight
d)hair or baldie.
To place your bet, type your comment then for 'Choose an identity' check 'Other', enter your name and hit 'Publish.'
Keep in mind that the due date we've been given is 22 September (Nick Cave's birthday) but that Frank was induced after ten days - so this one could be a Scorpio or a Libra. Frank was 7 lb 11 and had some hair. Libby hasn't had much in the way of cravings this time apart from slices and M and Ms for a while there. Let us know if you have any questions...
Back to the photos, briefly. Dougal is now feeling much better and is back to wrestling with Frank and took him for a bike ride and a spot of league on Saturday morning. Frank's been having a ball hanging out with everyone and soaking up as much attention as humanly possible. We've been doing our best to catch up with friends, knowing we are going to be hibernating soon enough.

10 Comments:
Cant believe its nearly time-that time has flown...I will def have to start keeping an eye on cheap flights if they come up to pop back for a visit!!
A)27TH Sept
B)Girl
C)8lb 2
D)Hair
Whats the prize for the winner?
There will be no spare time to play on facebook when the new bub arrives..
Neets xxx
Good question re:prize. Hmmm - any suggestions?
A)3 Oct
B)Boy
C)7lb 3 0z
D)bald and bawling
The Ideal Prize would of course be a flight from perth to wgtn to see you guys!!will do my best to try phone you for a natter before you are due...Really really hope you have a little girl :-)
I'm REALLY hoping not to go over due this time - Pappy, I nearly cried when I read 3 October! That would be a repeat scenario of Frank, having to be induced on 2 Oct then a long labour. Noooo!!!
A free trip from Perth, eh? We were thinking more along the lines of two free nappy changes...
G'day folks down under in windy Welly.
Ta for the nice comments on my blog - can't tell you how pleased I am that you are keeping yours going as it is great to be able to check in on your lives from a distance (as, you know, the spy cameras mounted in your house don't always work...)
Anyway, my bet for the Frankie upgrade is -
a)14th Sept (reckon the second one's going to be early)
b)Girl. Trust me on this. It's a girl.
c)7lb 05oz
d)A fine sprinkling of blonde hair (hey, don't blame me - I'm just telling it like it is. Er...like it's going to be)
Will be delighted to win the first prize of a nappy change but will reluctantly settle for the runner up prize of tickets home from the UK.
Go Libby!!
Ok, I am not good at this but I'll guess:
A) 25 Sept
B) Boy
C) 8lb 04
D) some hair
Cousin Catherine
I'm almost always wrong but, like Catherine, will give it a go!
A) 17th Sept - have a strange bias for this date;)and, having had two overdueys, hope thatyou dont't have to wait too long!
B) Girl
C) 8lb 1oz
D) Definitely hair, prob a lovely reddish-brown.
Now that I've put in my entry, it's a given that you'll have a 7lb boy with no hair on the 28 Sept - or is this called hedging my bets! Could always donate the priza to some lucky recipient who doesn't have the honour (?!) of changing a million nappies every day...
Wow time is just flying although I bet you are thinking it can't come fast enough when you are on the final weeks. Sure hope this one comes early since Frank came late?
A. 16th Sept
B. Boy
C. 7lb 8oz
D. Hair
Prize should be definately nappy changing POO!
Lots of Love from us all All the best will catch up soon on the phone
Kendra xxx
Aunty Milz guesses:::
A)1 Oct (if I could have a back up guess it would be 26 Sept)
B)Boy
C)7lb 8oz
D)a big bald baby boy haha nah hair for sure.
N.B I'm never psychic when I try haha.
Love you guys xox
Post a Comment
<< Home