Clue No.2 about who really writes this blog.
Some recent snaps of family fun here before I go off to bed and sing to my clown.
Mum and Dad took us for a bike trip. It was cool except Dad doesn't go fast enough and Mum nearly fell off in the tunnel.

And they took us for a 'beer' - it was nice and sweet and me and Frank drank it all and then played chasing - we had lots of energy!

We even shared straws.

Dad went away for a few days while RoRo came to stay and play with us. He took this photo on top of Mt Hobson - he said he must be an Angel

He went with these funny men. We stayed at home and played with RoRo cos Mum has put her back out. Its nearly better though.

I am cute you know.

And as for my Brother Frank, well - what can I say about the cross dressing rugby head bogan? He just loves his cars, even when he is pretending to be Mum.

He is three soon - I hope you have your dinasour outfit ready!
4 Comments:
Now, whichever one of you three List lads wrote the last two blogs, I simply have to make a small spelling correction, pedantic wordsmith that I am!
Shenanigan: It means nonsense, trickery, high spirited behaviour so it's the perfect choice of word.
See you all soon. Is it dinosaur-looking enough if I just come as me? xxxx
P.S Lovely angel pic, Dougal!
Fantastic story and pictures! Agree with all Ro's words. Yes we looking forward to the dinosaur party and have the costumes at the ready - will bring beer as that seems to be the drink of choice now. Love and hugs xxx
Just Goregous! Very cute boys
Looking forward to playing in Matarangi soon.
Very Happy 3rd Birthday FRANK
Very cool angel pic Dougal really interesting!
Take Care
Lots of Love Rose Clan
Hope your backs ok Libby and you are getting well looked after
Take Care
Love Rose Clan
Post a Comment
<< Home