Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mischief 1 and Mischief 2

Get them trained up early, I say.

A bonfire at the beach with Fireman Murray.

Murray and Arf.


Frank gazes out to sea - then, moments later, wades on in.


Friends some of the time.

There are only about a million cars but it all comes down to wanting what the other one has...

Sweeties.

Cheese.

It's a space ship.


3...2...1...Blast off....

Check out the funky knitwear being modelled at the zoo.

Checking out the monkey.

Lalalalalaaaaaaaaa! Sorry, Ro, I couldn't resist.
Hi there. Not much to report, but I happen to think the boys are looking particularly gorgeous these days so wanted to post a blog - and also because I have essays to mark and am procrastinating...
Granny Ro takes possession of her house today so we're really excited for her and hoping to visit her this afternoon. That now makes her officially a Wellingtonian!
The boys have been up to all sorts lately and need to be watched constantly (one in particular who has taken to climbing). To keep them busy is the key, so we've been to the zoo, music class, a playgroup, the playground, story time at the library, walks around the block, scootering around The Basin... you name it. The house is a disaster zone but we're all happy!













2 Comments:

Anonymous G'Marg and Pappy said...

Yeah! Fantastic photos of 2 gorgeous kids. Love the designer jerseys too.
Lot of love xxx

12:25 pm  
Blogger Ange said...

nice knits, chaps ...

8:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home