Gold
I'm sad to say that my twinkly Aunty Alison died recently. I can't believe how strong she was. I miss her but appreciated the time to catch up with my lovely family, including Nana.
Speaking of whales, we lost count of how many we saw. I spent some time with the lovely Isaac and we saw whales off Burleigh Beach, then Dougal and I saw more the following day at Byron Bay. Magical creatures. A huge ocean and they made themselves known.
The Gold Coast was fun. We'd been expecting lots of beach time but the weather didn't comply so we hired a car and went exploring. We also caught up with Ian, Sharon and their crew which was great. Cute kids!!!

1 Comments:
Wow awesome, pleased to hear you managed sometime away just the two of you! Bring on Raro next year! Bet the Grandies enjoyed every minute too.
Take Care
Love Roses
Post a Comment
<< Home