Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chasing the sun

Interesting fact (according to yesterday's paper): Wellington has not had a dry weekend since mid-November. This is summer, people!

One day of sun and we're inside for some reason... This is a before shot of the boys.
How grown up is Arf getting, eh?


Maybe not.
Shadow Arf and Shadow Dad

Arf's favourite ensemble. I can never remember if he's Superman or Batman or if Frank is...

King Arthur of the Cardboard Castle (made into a modern car parking building, surprise surprise)

Hair cuts!!!

"I am four in March. I want a Kiwi party. Flynn can come."
(Just giving you fair warning, Karen!)

Emma, Zoe and Arf are instructed to watch Frank's famous Spin Jumps. They're a treat!
So as I was saying, no sun and a wedding had us heading up to Waikanae for a few days. There was some sun but we weirdly don't have any photographic evidence of it. We swam, collected and scoffed pipis, earned icecreams after long walks along the beach, made sandcastles and took over the playground. It was the best.
Gearing up for the World Cup's all weather conditions.
Give me a cuddle, I'm freezing!!!

Pappy and Tigerrrr.

Bed time stories with G'Marg.

The Line up.

Frank's turn to be king of the castle.
Other than that, the man cave is coming along splendidly despite rain and wind and wind and rain. It should be water tight by next weekend. I'm sure Dougal will update you in more detail :)
Back to kindy on Thursday - yay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous G'Marg said...

The winter pj's tell the story of the Wellington summer! Maybe February and March will be better? Still lots of fun to be had and F & A are lucky to have such creative and happy parents! Love to all....

10:09 am  
Anonymous Granny Ro said...

How is it possible that Frank and Arthur just keep on getting more delicious? What handsome, personable boys! Love

4:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home