the BELLY!
Just a few shots for those out of the Welly scene to give you an appreciation of 'the BELLY'...

These were taken the other day ie. at about 38 weeks, so pretty much full size. Well probably anyway.

Finally - one of the wee barn's room........cute eh. Note hospital bag packed and ready.

Thanks for all the comments - keep them coming.
12-5 says its a boy
17-2 says its hairy
Everyone thinks it will arrive in the morning, most backing very early
sometime between the 11th Feb - 1st March
...with an average weight of 7 pound 6 ounce

8 Comments:
Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...Parenthood creeps upon you like a thief in the night, bearing with him the tools of his trade - responsibility, sleeplessness, stress and financial ruin...tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.
(Saying that, apparently the little blighters can be fun as well)
Hee, hee, hee, cool photos even if I have seen the BELLY in the flesh.
How you guys doing? Hope all is well. Missing our movie and gossip times Lib, but that's all good.
Lots of love.
x
Wow Lib! Now that's a bump. It's fabby to see you again after a good while away from these shores! Knew you'd change once you got home, but..well...
Anyway. B - day's on it's way and I'd like to add my suggestion. Thinking of both the rhyme and you guys I think Mon, Tues, Weds and Saturday are out - but how about Thursday (typical Kiwi - "far to go") 23rd 9.37pm? Gonna say girl to be different, and, now you've suggested it, hairy and GINGER!
Thinking of (and talking about) you!
Hey all - many thanks for all the great comments - just saw the mid-wife today and all good, baby in right position and basically ready to rumble. So will keep you posted if anything happens...
You're looking great Libby - And even if I had you on about the blog I have to say it is great to track you this way too! THanks. I'm away for a weeks holiday now so if you get a chance a txt would be much appreciated with the big news. All the best,
Nada xx
As one of the grandparents, I have to hedge my bets! Wouldn't do to get
it wrong. But s/he will be a little angel, beautiful, clever and
perfect, coming into the world when the time is right... not too long now.
Hey there! Have had a few texts and emails from people who think it's all go this weekend - I can assure you, it's not!
For anyone having trouble working out how to publish a comment:
1. Type your message (sweet/funny/plain silly/whatever)
2. Click 'Other' under 'choose an Identity'
3. Enter your name
4. click on 'Publish Your Comment'.
EASY!!!
All the best for the arrival of the Blues player, would rather a
Hurricane player myself!! Especially with red dreads!! Thinking of you
Libby and seeing that Dougal will only be the onlooker, I do hope the
labour is not a long one and she/he arrives quickly and is healthy.
Luv from us
Post a Comment
<< Home