I'm Home!
I just got let out yesterday and am now holed up in Mt Vic with Ma, Pa and Granny Ro. We had G'Marg and Pappy List to stay over the weekend which was very cher and I was a bit teary to see them go...
Anyway, some more pics - this is my Uncle Hamish having a large whiskey an big old stoogie for me in L.A. Cheers to you too Uncle Hamish, but where's mine eh eh??
I'm looking forward to a visit from Aunty Emz - she gave me a masisve bear though, so I'll let her off not visiting me, for now.
This is me and G'Marg who is reading me a book. I especially liked how the author drew upon an interesting blend of contempory American introspective to counter-balance the subtle sub-plots of the metaphical development of character's religious overtones. The pictures were good too.
This is me and Granny Ro. She keeps on looking at me funny and smiling. I am sure she knows when I have pooed my nappy before I do even...
This is one of me and Pappy List having some man time. I was a bit more interested in the lady on his shirt though I have got to admit...
Opps - that one's not supposed to be on there...bath time is great though.
Righto - enough from me.
Cheers for all the lovely pressies - I promise to write to say thank you very soon!

10 Comments:
Yay for once I'm the first to leave a comment on this haha,
What a cute wee man you are my nephew Frank.
Am itching to come and see you and introduce myself to you wee man and give your mum and dad big hugs!!!!
Am very glad you liked your care bear and I hope it doesn't scare you as you get older like certain toys did to me haha I was petrified of my basil brush bed cover haha
Lovely photos Biss and Dougal and a special acknowledgement to granny Ro and Marg and Kerry. Congrats you proud grandparents and the photos of you with Frank are lovely!!!!!
Haha and the one of Uncle Hamish haha well that is classic and glad to see he's celebrating his nephew from a far.
Lots of aroha and will meet you soon my nephew! Until then get your mum and dad to let you get to know your care bear hehe.
Kakiti ano,
Aunty Milz xox
What a wee cutey you are Frank, can't wait to meet you someday soon, so we can play!
The photo's are great of all the proud grandparents, congratulations to you all!
Hope you enjoy your bath as much as I do, mummy and I have just started swimming it's so much fun just like in the bath but its bigger.
Take Care and Take Care of Mummy & Daddy too
Alexander
Pauline & Lenice :
A long haul Bissy, but oh, so worth it, he is a darling wee bundle.
Get some rest our gal.
Love Pauline and Lenice
Wonderful news! Much love to you all - Libby, Dougal and baby Frank -
from Marie & Martin in Golden Bay xxxx
Well done you two, finally got to a computer to check this blog thing out, the wee one is looking great, cant wait to catch up in a few weeks time, and then sign me up for babysitting duties latter in the year when I'm living in Smellington, I'll tell Frankie all sorts of scary Firefighting stories.
Hey there lil' Frank! This is your Great Aunty Marie here - well, you might not think I'm great seeing as you haven't met me yet, but the family tree says that's what I am so there you go. And there you are, looking very cute and handsome and highly intelligent. I was very impressed by your literary analysis of the sub-text of the book your gran was reading to you. We'll be swapping books by the end of the week! Should have a personally signed one about a pukeko for you to read by the middle of the year, will look forward to your critical response. And don't forget, when you're ready for your first bike (about next Tuesday maybe?) come and see your Great Uncle Mart in Golden Bay. Arohanui to you and your Mum & Dad and Granny Ro and all of the whanau. M&M xxxx
Wotcha Libby
wow
Frank and you and Dougal all look gorgeous, happy and well
well done honey!
Mel told the whole staff your news in staff briefing on Tuesday-made a welcome change from the usual 'if you see Connor strangling a child give him some slack because his goldfish died last year' type of usual announcement-there was an audible-arhh from the whole staff! alot of smiles.
I love the writing on the blog-it oozes excitement and your smiles just tell it all
anyway lots and lots of love, give wee Frank a wee hug for us -take it easy and make sure you get pampered silly for at least the next millenium
love Kx
Dear Libby
Just a very rushed note to say congrats to you all on the safe arrival of wee Frank Alexander. He looks absolutely beautiful and the Corry clan wanted me to pass on their best wishes also. Dad loves the name and wondered if you knew it was the name of Jesse James’ brother Frank (oh dear, probably not but there’s a bit of trivia for you).
We’d really love to send Frank a pressie so I hope when you do get a chance to read your emails, you can forward that through to me.
All the best Libby, we’re so thrilled for you guys!
Lots of mush & hugs,
Sue & Jeremy xxxx
I thought I had already commented here to say well done and good looking boy, but it appears not.
So, well done and good looking boy.
Hope to have news for you next week and eagerly await further updates from your end - surely you don't need all that time for sleep?
Yes, I should leave a comment. Congratulations to the List Family - wow you're real grown ups now. And to think it all started back in the Emerald Palace... Well Frank sure is a cutie.
Happy Nappy Changing. Elizabeth I suspect you'll have plenty of time to blog now while you're doing those midnight feeds. But no stories about cracked nipples please. My ovaries are shrinking just thinking about that.
Hope to visit you all one day (but that might be in a few years). Until then enjoy the smell of baby talc!
donna
Post a Comment
<< Home