Friday, March 03, 2006

Back by popular demand - heeeeerrrreeeess FRANKIE!!!

Yes - here's some more of the cute wee tacker today doing his stuff for the adoring parents.

Hey thanks everyone - the outpouring of joy and celebration has just been really amazing. I have been relaying messages on the blog and text and phone calls to Libby in the hospital and we have both really appreciated them. We will reply soon - been a long couple of days...

Frank continies to do well and has had some good feeds and cracker poos.

Now - some vital stats:
Born 6.54am 2/3/06
Weight 7 pound 11 ounce (3.48kg)
Hair (dark)
Boy (er...obviously...)

Sweepstake Results
As most people picked a hairy boy, congratulation to just about everyone!

On the birth date, only G'Ma List got that one right - so big ups to you Ma! Scott n Sarah a close second with a pick of the 1st.

On the time - Sean OB was pretty much on the money with a pick of 7am, with Jane pulling in a second on 6am

As for the weight - no one picked wee Franks fighting weigh-in (he's actually a lover, not a fighter - his Mum already swears he is a heart-breaker) of 7'11''. The closest was Libby (she had a bit of inside knowledge - haha!) and Sean OB again on 7'9'' with Val and Don picking a close 7'15''

Congrats to all the winners, you get a nappy change!

No news yet on when they all come home, possibly Sunday or Monday - will keep you posted so you can drop by for a celebratory whiskey!!





5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can definitely see the resemblance Dougal. Young frank asleep in the second photo looks just like you when you’ve had a few…

9:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful! You'll have to print the entire blog (depending, of-course, on how long a saga it is) in book form - I'm sure it would be a bestseller! I'm placing my order now. Of-course, you could present it to a grateful Frankie on his 21st birthday... See you all VERY SOON. (Mum's on her way, Libby)
Love and thoughts.
Granny Ro xxx

10:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos and lovely to have an update so soon.
We have just saved one of the photos as our wallpaper! He is very very cute!
We have changed the name of our street from Granada Place to Grandparent Place!

See you Sunday -Lots of love to the 3 of you!!

10:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Libby & Dougal!!! Great news!!! How does it feel to be at the end of the waterslide, and floating happily in the pool, Libby???!!! The pics and info on the blog are cool. Almost feel like I was there too! Libby...I'm glad you're through the hardest part...A BIG HUG FROM ME TO YOU! Enjoy that exquisitely cute little boy of yours...AND TAKE EXTRA GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF, GIRL. Bye for now, Colleen Dawn.

7:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Frank
Welcome to the List clan. I think you are a real cutie and I am delighted that you have the same name as your great-grandfather, my Frank. He would be honoured to know this. He would have loved you too. It is wonderful to see you so soon - I really love your photos. I am looking forward to seeing you here in Auckland so I can give you a big cuddle and tell you all the family stories.

9:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home