Not long now...
Thanks to those who have been brave enough to enter the sweepstake - you don't have to vote in every category and you still have a week or two left.
We're just over 36 weeks now and all excited about meeting the new baby. Frank has been pointing out babies in town, checking them out carefully and kissing Libby's belly. It's hard to know how much he understands but he definitely knows something's going on!
Before the baby arrives though, we've all got colds to get rid of. Frank's spread to his chest but he's on the mend now and still managed to get up to loads of mischief. We've had both Aunty Emily and Granny Ro to stay, spent nice times with G'Marg and Pappy (fantastic babysitters!) and been getting out and enjoying the sun as much as possible.
Unfortunately, Frank's day care is closing down. It's not the greatest timing for us but it's particularly sad because Frank really loves it there. You might have caught Dougal on Nightline being interviewed about it - luckily he had shaved off his mo that morning!
Other than that we're all good and can't wait to introduce you to Bump 2.

3 Comments:
Exciting! And Frank's going to be a terrific big brother. He is such a fun little fella. PLEASE don't rush to cut off the cute curls at the back of his hair. I WILL NOTICE, even if it did escape me that Dougal had a beard one night but none when I saw him the next morning... Much love
Yes that belly is looking pretty good. Not long to go - I dreamed last night that I had the baby for Libby. Woke up exhausted! Looking forward to some more Frank time soon.
Ahem...
Libby, please note that I selected 14th September as your due date. Can I suggest that you start taking up jogging? Trampolining? Eating hot curries?
A little help here...
Post a Comment
<< Home