Looking smart
"I love you, Arfur!"
"You gotta learn to pace yerself, bruvva," laughs Frank.
"Can I have a party, Mum? Pleeeeeeease?"
Frank's King of The Castle. That's even better than being a knight.
Check it out! Marg (G'Marg) and Kerry (Pappy) arrived on Saturday with Frank's birthday present - his very own castle. He hasn't stopped climbing up and sliding down since. Sometimes he varies it a little by sliding backwards or sending a toy down first. the audience is expected to clap and cheer each time he reaches the top - and the bottom. Yay! Yay! Yay! Ooops, yay! Fun indeed. Thank you very much M and K, it's a wonderful present for both the boys (I wonder if I could get the nappies dry under there if it's raining?)
Flus are over, the sun has been shining and we have lots of adventures planned. Hope the same goes for you...

7 Comments:
Libby left out the best part of the castle is when goes down the slide really fast and flies off the end to land BUMP on his bum, then giggles furiously (or when someone elses kid is visiting and smacks their head doing the same...as happened today)
Frank's really good at slowing himself down on the slide. He's taken to ripping bark off the tree - I'd forgotten how much I used to love doing that...
Great pictures of the delightful bruvvers! Very impressed with the party shirts. And well done, Pappy - I bet the orders will be coming thick and fast from all those who have seen the castle in Frank and Arthur's back yard. Lots of love to all.
What a happy wee family. Great to see Frank and Arthur having fun together. We are so glad the castle is well used and a source of fun. Love the party shirts too. Hope to see you soon Granny Ro!! Lots of love xxx
Hey guys - looking good. I've got to admit when I first saw the castle I thought Dougal had built it himself and was agog with admiration. Oh well, disappointment I am used to.
Great present though...
it's been a while since i checked out the blog. great party shirts. correct me if i'm wrong, franks shirt looks like it came from us .... ;) looooookin' goooood ....
samuel and lucas will love the castle when we visit!
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment
<< Home