Mate!
D.J. Frankie gets the crowd MOVING!
It's just the pictures, really. We are far too busy to think straight, let alone write anything decent...
D.J. Frankie gets the crowd MOVING!
It's just the pictures, really. We are far too busy to think straight, let alone write anything decent...
4 Comments:
Brilliant! I feel much less like I'm missing out when I get to see people's blog updates. Do you think you guys could have a third baby after I get back to NZ?
Who needs words when every picture tells a thousand words - I love all the action -go bruvvas, Frankie the rock star and Arfa the heart throb!
Lots of love xxx
I can see from these pix that we are in for lots of fun and laughter over Christmas! Counting the sleeps until I get there... xxxx
Brilliant Love the pic's GO GO Frankie!
Have an awesome Christmas and we look forward to seeing you in the new year!
Lots Of Love
Rose Family xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home