the green green grass of home
After the past 4 months I feel I have a bit more insight into the horrors of the Somme and Paschendale, well as least the down sides of being stuck in a muddy trench for 4 months.
However we have finally pulled through this period and again have a LAWN!! It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooo good to have grass again. Boys can play, no mud, looks great. I love you ready lawn.
So - again some time sequence shots - taken over the course of the hour it took to lay (day and a half to prepare of course...)
Tiger was as always very good at helping
Tiger overseeing Pappy
Ta-Dah!
And some more cute shots. Boys have being trying to be nice to Tiger - because, in Arf's words "Tiger, nads chop off"
However we have finally pulled through this period and again have a LAWN!! It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooo good to have grass again. Boys can play, no mud, looks great. I love you ready lawn.
So - again some time sequence shots - taken over the course of the hour it took to lay (day and a half to prepare of course...)
Before:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home