Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Crackers

(We've just spent half an hour trying to shift the photos around into a more pleasing order but it won't flaming work so blame blogspot!)

Unbelievable, Christmas is approaching at a wicked speed. Hot Wheels speed...

Arf hardly ever wears a top anymore now that kindy's over for the year. It's not even that hot by summer standards.
Not quite a Christmas fridge yet but a few treats for some sweet people in our lives.


One of this year's special edition Xmas cards by the boys.


A homemade advent calendar to colour in before bed time and more homemade cards we weren't allowed to give away with stickers inside saying, "Reduce energy waste. Switch off when not in use."I think I stretched that photo a bit but it's the tree down at Waitangi Park and it makes you dizzy staring up at it. It was a windy, wet evening yesterday but we headed down anyway and left before it even got lit up (it doesn't get dark until after 9pm and the boys are fast asleep by then. I know, you're thinking we should let them stay up just once, pretty please... Sure, if they'd reward us with a sleep in the next day but it never happens!)
Father Christmas, I know you can see me and I'm being a good boy, see, see!

Now, Mr Christmas, I'm being really, really, really, really good.

Butter wouldn't melt.

Cheese would. (Hi Ange!)
Frank's telling everyone he's nearly five. He so is.

Our beautiful Tigerrrrrrrr has been with us for a year. He has two Christmas wishes - more smellymeat and more bis-cats.

Muck came to visit from Melbourne. Him and Dougal went biking and rafting then we tired him out by letting the boys clamber all over him.
Sorry we didn't manage a family photo this year to stick on your fridge (ha!). We've been tag-teaming with bugs for the past couple of weeks and everything's rushed up on us. I haven't included any photos of our flash new backyard yet either and I won't even mention the demolition site that is the bathroom.
Happy Christmas! Happy New Year! Happy Holidays!













5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pix as always! Little List lads even more gorgeous in the flesh. Roll on Christmas...

9:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pics of the boys etc Happy Christmas & Happy New Year to you all have a fab one!
Yes would love some more pic's that be great to see what you have done out the back
take care love to all xxx

Roses

9:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pics great to see boys growing up! Happy Christmas to you all too have a good one!
yes would love to see the finished back yard and the new developments?
Love to all Roses xxx

9:14 pm  
Anonymous G'Marg said...

Lovely
thanks for the advance notice of the fun pictures! I hear Tigerrr has a little too much- how says you - "avoir du poids"! No Xmas treats for him! Lots of love xxx

9:15 pm  
Blogger Ange said...

Hey!! I recognise those treats and those cards ... fab.u.lous.

8:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home