Friday, September 28, 2007

Day Two

Sleeping, er like a baby funnily enough

Mum and Arthur doing good with some sleep, feeds and lots of hugs.


This will be quick as Frank needing some Dad time in the background "I stuck, I stuck..."


But more photos for the punters, thanks for all the well wishes and if you are in the hood, Libby is up to visitors. Arthur and Frank got on just fine at first meeting too, Frank even gave his wee brother a kiss although I am not sure what he secretly whispered into his ear at the same time...


Give him to me! G'Marg and Frank tussle over hugging rights.
Exercising the lungs
No cameras please...



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blogs, thanks Dougal. I am stuck in front of my screen waiting for each new picture! Can't get enough of them. One with Mum and Dad would be nice - perhaps you can get clever Frank to take it, or better still, line him up too and ask someone else to do the honours... Well done with all your multi-tasking while Libby is away. Where/how was Frankie stuck? Is he freed now?
Hope Arthur doesn't grow too much more before I get down to meet him. xxxx

3:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

second that ... you've got me stuck on the blog too. i've been peeping throughout the day while at work. he's beautiful! great job dougal and libby.
eileen sends her love too.

6:23 pm  
Blogger travellingerina said...

Lucky Libby - surrounded by men! Loving the updates Dougal.
all the best
Erina

11:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home