R for Arfur
The ABs are out; high heels are in
Frank now, wishing he was a baby again
Okay, okay, more photos! Arthur is proving to be pretty photogenic whereas Frank's more excited about trying to take the photos.
To explain the heading : Dougal was going through the alphabet with Frank. 'C is for car... P is for Pappy... R is for...' and Frank piped up, 'R is for Arfur.' Now you can't exactly argue with that , can you?
This'll be short as Arthur and I are home alone and he's starting to stir. We had an excellent weekend with Emily coming to visit. She is super proud of her two nephews, of course. Her and Frank got out and about and enjoyed the sunshine before a family brunch with Granny Ro, G'Marg and Pappy.
We've persuaded Granny Ro to stay until Wednesday then Dougal will take Thursday and Friday off which nicely runs into Labour Weekend so some lovely family time ahead. Yay!

5 Comments:
Very cute pic's boys looking really alike at same age.
Alex has been having trouble with saying Arthur, he calls him "Afta" gets Frank fine so will work on your name wee man. Isaac is still getting "Nike" or "Ike" so guess he get there one day!
Take Care
Pleased Granny Ro is still down can always do with the extra help
Lots of Love
Rose Family
Love the heels Frank!
I love your updates - bring tears to my eyes! Only five more months till I get to meet your growing family and I expect they will really different by then, but I love all the pics and the commentary.
See you soon
Anna
Super notes and pictures - thank you guys for being so good at keeping up the blog news.
There really are two stars in the family! We feel so blessed to have such a lovely little family and to be close enough to see them - hopefully not to be in the way. Lots of love xx
More pix soon PLEASE! And more after that too... I am in serious grandchild withdrawal now that I am back home. Hope things going well. Much love xxxx
Post a Comment
<< Home